Behavior has evolved ¶
New: Root box type ¶
Behaviors used to contain a Flow diagram as a root box type, now it can also contain directly a Timeline .
The Root box type is now requested when creating a new Behavior .
TODO , see: Behavior .
New properties: Permissions ¶
Permissions allows you to define the permissions needed for the launching of the Behavior :
- If the field “Behavior can be run on charging station” is not checked, you will not be able to launch the Behavior while the robot is on his Charging station .
- A new field has been added to choose whether an Activity may start on user request.
For further details, see: Behavior property list .
New panel: Project objects ¶
Project objects panel shows the complete boxes tree of the current Behavior . It eases the navigation from a box level to another, and also provides a search field to find boxes by name.
For further details, see: Project objects panel .
New panel: Active content ¶
Active content panel lists running Behaviors , Services and Dialog topics . It gives the possibility to stop and restart them, and keeps a brief history of the last active contents.
For further details, see: Active Content panel .
New panel: Inspector ¶
Inspector panel gives a centralized view of main objects in Choregraphe : Behaviors , Boxes in the diagram and in box library, applications.
Note : The Limb properties also appears in the inspector.
Note : if you select a pure animation box, the Inspector shows a 3D preview of the animation.
For further details, see: Inspector panel .
Improved panel: Box library ¶
Box library has been completely reworked:
- a more intuitive tree structure,
- no more tabs, even for user’s box library,
- search filter has been improved,
- box properties are now displayed through the Inspector panel .
Improved panel: Robot applications ¶
Robot applications now displays Behaviors , Dialogs and Services .
Better display ¶
- Clearer Behavior loading indication bar.
- When linking boxes, inputs and outputs names are displayed.
- Trigger conditions edition offers auto-completion, syntax highlighting and syntax checking.
- New stand-alone condition editor.