Welcome to qiBuild documentation ! ¶
qiBuild is a command line framework composed of several tools.
If you want to know more, see the overview:
By following these tutorials, you will learn to get sources, sync them, push commits and build them.
You will also learn how to use qibuild to deploy your code to a remote platform, and how to build the documentation
- Managing git projects with qisrc
- Managing code templates with qisrc
- Git-to-qisrc cookbook
- Building C++ projects with qibuild
- Managing pre-compiled binary packages with qitoolchain
- Building documentation with qidoc
- Translating projects with qilinguist
- Using Python with qibuild projects
- qipkg tutorial