- Bug #38534 libqi-java doesn’t work on standard Android Emulator x86 since Marshmallow.
- Fix #38438 Erratic behaviour using Android Fragments.
- Fix #38870 Bad Robot Focus management when switching between Activities.
- Fix #38463 InvocationTargetException when the application is losing the focus.
- Fix #38231 onRobotFocusLost() should be called even if a service is not present in the head.
- Fix #38483 Emulator cannot be launched if a non-robotic run configuration is selected.
- Fix #36085 Virtual robot can be used in debug mode.
- Fix #38279 When closing the emulator, an error message was displayed.
- Fix #38452 Virtual robot was not launched the first time after an IDE-tools update.
- Fix #39046 Reconnecting to robot on disconnection.
- Fix #38490 Discuss - Sentence said by the robot is not stopped when losing the focus.
- Fix #38456 Robot focus lost if application crash while taking focus.
- Fix #38336 deploy/install/run an apk on Pepper’s tablet is so slow it limits the install of android apps.
- Fix #38483 Emulator cannot be launched if a non-robotic run conf is selected.
- Fix #38438 Erratic behaviour using fragment.
- Fix #38452 Virtual robot is not launched the first time after an IDE-tools update.