qiFramework v1.0.2 (2017-11-23) ¶
For this version, we focused on fixing libqi unit tests to reach green status with high confidence. We identified a few rare issues that only happen when launching tests at least 100 times.
Some fixes implied changing the tests and/or adding safer abstractions to make their code correct. Additions unlisted below are mainly for internal usage and will be published for users in a later release.
- utils: Adds a weakPtr function: Constructs a weak pointer from any shared pointer implementation;
- tests: Adds session and futures utility functions: test::finishesWithValue(), etc;
Improved Feature(s) ¶
- Signal Spy: allow waitUntil to be cancelled;
- signal: Adds an ExecutionContext to Signals constructor arguments;
Deprecated Feature(s) ¶
Bug fix(es) ¶
Most fixes were identified through tests and therefore do not have an associated ticket. Following is the list of tickets we identified as fixed.
- Fixes event loop crashes on program end ( #38631)
- Fixes: Future may throw in its dtor, causing the program to abort ( #40322)
Known failing libqi tests (only seen rarely when launching tests in loop on all supported platforms):
- TestGateway.testSDLocalService (peut etre)
- test_messaging_with_sessionpair –mode ssl
- test_messaging_with_sessionpair –mode gateway