ALFaceCharacteristics API ¶
Namespace : AL
Method list ¶
- As any module, this module inherits methods from ALModule API.
- It also inherits methods from ALExtractor API.
- It also has the following specific methods:
ALMemory Key list ¶
- bool ALFaceCharacteristicsProxy::analyzeFaceCharacteristics(int id)
Performs the face analysis on a given person using the ID. This method can be called even if ALFaceCharacteristics is not running in order to update the ALMemory data of this person only.
- id – ID of the person that should be analyzed.
true if the analysis succeeded and false if something went wrong or if the ID is invalid.
- float ALFaceCharacteristicsProxy::getSmilingThreshold()
Returns the current smiling threshold value above which the event FaceCharacteristics/PersonSmiling() is raised.
Returns: threshold value between 0 and 1 (default = 0.7).
Event: "FaceCharacteristics/PersonSmiling"callback(std::string eventName, int id, std::string subscriberIdentifier)
Raised when a person has a smile value above the current threshold (default = 0.7).
- eventName (std::string) – “FaceCharacteristics/PersonSmiling”
- id – ID of the person as defined by the ALPeoplePerception API.
- subscriberIdentifier (std::string) –
ALMemory Keys ¶
- AL::ALValue PeoplePerception/Person/<ID>/AgeProperties
Age estimation of a person in the form [age, confidence]. The age is limited to the interval [0, 75] and the confidence is in [0, 1].
- AL::ALValue PeoplePerception/Person/<ID>/ExpressionProperties
Estimation of the facial expression on a person’s face. The associated data is an array containing the detection score of the following five expressions: [neutral, happy, surprised, angry or sad].
Each score ranges from 0 and 1 and represents the probability that the person expresses the corresponding expression. As such, the sum of all five properties is equal to 1, except if the detection failed (in that case all five values are set to zero).
- AL::ALValue PeoplePerception/Person/<ID>/GenderProperties
Gender estimation of a person in the form [gender, confidence]. Gender is either 0 for female or 1 for male and the confidence is in [0, 1].
- AL::ALValue PeoplePerception/Person/<ID>/SmileProperties
Smile degree estimation of a person in the form [smile degree, confidence]. The smile degree is a floating point value between 0 and 1 where 0 means “no smile” and 1 is a large smile. The confidence is in [0, 1].