SOFTBANK ROBOTICS HOLDINGS, CORP.
Use of the Site
You may not use the Site if you are under the age of 20 unless you have obtained consent from a parent or legal guardian.
The SoftBank Robotics and Pepper logos and other trademarks and logos on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by SBRH and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. We have no responsibility for any activities that occur under your account and password. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including by, without limitation, (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, such as, but not limited to, hacking or researching passwords; (b) decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, attempting to derive the source code of any software or security components of the Site and/or Content; (c) violating, tampering with, or circumventing the security of any computer, system, or network of the Site, Content, and/or any associated tools, software, and other materials, passwords, encryption codes, technological protection measures, or to otherwise engage in any type of illegal activity, or to enable others to do so; (d) engaging in any activity with the intent to harm or damage the reputation of SBRH, its parent company, affiliates and/or licensors (including original creator of any works) (e) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (f) forging communications on behalf of the Site or to the Site. You may not send unsolicited or unauthorized e-mail on behalf of SBRH, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Links to Third Party Websites
Once you register to our services and/or purchase one of our products, SBRH may send you promotional communications about its own (or third party) products and services in which you may be interested.
The Site may contain forums, information groups or other online discussion boards ("Forums") which are not moderated or which are moderated after the the facts, with the result that your messages are not checked before being displayed on the Site. When you use the Site, your username and your messages will be public and viewable by any Internet user who visits the Site. You send your messages at your own risk. You have sole responsibility for their submission, publication and dissemination.
Code of Conduct
Any content you post on the Forums and any Derivative Works you create must not contain or feature any of the following:
- insults or profanities;
- any elements as well as any insinuation or inference relating to any insults, derogatory images or remarks of any particular religion, culture, region, race, individual, or group of people;
- verbal abuse or offensive language;
- personal information, such as names of individuals, telephone numbers, addresses and email addresses or reproduction of third-party image, likeness or voice without the appropriate releases and licenses;
- credit card details, social security numbers, bank details, or any other information that could lead to identity theft;
- other websites or features with hyperlinked text or a URL;
- any other materials or elements that SBRH or its licensors determine are inappropriate for any reasons.
Reporting of Unlawful Content
- Specify the date of your notification;
- Indicate your surname, first name, profession, nationality, date and place of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- When reporting a copyright infringement, identify the work protected by the copyright of which you wish to report the infringement and provide all necessary information proving the existence of this copyright and demonstrating that you are authorized to intervene on behalf of the holder of the copyright; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the provided information is your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- Attach a declaration specifying that all the information you have passed on to SBRH is correct.
Upon receipt SBRH reserves the right to act as it deems appropriate, entirely at its own discretion. You are informed that presenting content as being unlawful with the aim of obtaining its removal or causing its dissemination on the Site to be discontinued, when you are aware that this information is incorrect, is illegal.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
SBRH DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE SITE IS DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SBRH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SBRH DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES.
EXCEPT WHERE THIS EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY WOULD BE VOID OR INEFFECTIVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SBRH OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, OR LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OR RESTRCTION OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY NEVERLESS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ANY AMOUNT NOT EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICES FEES FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FOR PAID SERVICES OR 10,000 JAPANESE YEN FOR ON-PAID SERVICES.
Termination of Use
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site and any products and services on the Site at any time without prior notice.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
The Site is controlled and operated by SBRH from within the United States of America, and is intended for use only by residents of the United States. SBRH makes no representations or warranties that the content or materials of the Site are appropriate or lawful in any foreign countries, or that any products or software offered for sale or download through links on the Site will be available outside the United States. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export or re-export any content downloaded from the Site or any copy or adaptation of such content, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
The following policies also govern and apply to your use of the Site and of the products and services available on the Site, and they are incorporated herein by reference:
- Choreographe End User License Agreement
- Android SDK End User License Agreement
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Attn: Privacy Administrator
SoftBank Robotics Holding Corp.
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7307