5 posts / 0 new
Last post
_swig_getattr raise AttributeError(name)
Hello, i was working on the "Creating an Application from scratch" tutorial/guide. But I got an Error message: [ERROR] behavior.box :_safeCallOfUserMethod:125 _Behavior__lastUploadedChoregrapheBehaviorTellmyowner393387256:/Recall Owner_3: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\albehavior.py", line 115, in _safeCallOfUserMethod func() File "", line 19, in onInput_onStart File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\ialbehavior.py", line 105, in getattr = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, behavior, name) File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\ialbehavior.py", line 54, in _swig_getattr raise AttributeError(name) AttributeError: boxId The Question is now: whats the problem? I've followed the guide step by step and checked everything twice. Did they make a mistake in the tutorial? Did anyone tried to do this aswell? Kind regards, Lorenz
Unsure of your setup, but I see CHOREG~1.4 in your file paths, which might indicate you have an older version of Choregraphe. Also unsure, but there is a boxId error which may indicate that you need to rename the box exactly as it is in the example. (ex: Tell my owner not Tellmyowner)
Hi, thanks for your reply. The Box name is " Tell my owner" it seems like it doesnt show correctly in th path. I will get the latest version and will try it again. I will let you know as soon as possible if it worked.
Hi man, i have happened to the same problem as you. I want to know whether you have fixed it yet. And how?
Hi kang36897 (and Lrot),As Collabots said, it's most likely due to using a tutorial for a new version of NAOqi (if it's this one), on NAOqi 1.14 (the path indicates a Choregraphe 1.14, which means it will at least break on your simulated robot, and maybe on your real one too).Hope that helps!Emile