3 posts / 0 new
Last post
_swig_getattr raise AttributeError(name)

Hello,

i was working on the "Creating an Application from scratch" tutorial/guide. But I got an Error message:

[ERROR] behavior.box :_safeCallOfUserMethod:125 _Behavior__lastUploadedChoregrapheBehaviorTellmyowner393387256:/Recall Owner_3: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\albehavior.py", line 115, in _safeCallOfUserMethod func() File "", line 19, in onInput_onStart File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\ialbehavior.py", line 105, in getattr = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, behavior, name) File "C:\PROGRA~2\ALDEBA~1\CHOREG~1.4\lib\ialbehavior.py", line 54, in _swig_getattr raise AttributeError(name) AttributeError: boxId

The Question is now: whats the problem? I've followed the guide step by step and checked everything twice. Did they make a mistake in the tutorial? Did anyone tried to do this aswell?

Kind regards, Lorenz

Unsure of your setup, but I see CHOREG~1.4 in your file paths, which might indicate you have an older version of Choregraphe.

Also unsure, but there is a boxId error which may indicate that you need to rename the box exactly as it is in the example. (ex: Tell my owner not Tellmyowner)

Hi,

thanks for your reply. The Box name is " Tell my owner" it seems like it doesnt show correctly in th path.

I will get the latest version and will try it again. I will let you know as soon as possible if it worked.