5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can i use Choregraphe 2.5 for NAO?

Dear Community EveryOne.

I'm a use NAO and create NAO's Application.

So,I Use a Choregraphe 2.5 .
I want a programing walk to NAO.
I can use a Choregraphe 2.5 For NAOqi 2.1's Nao?
So,if can't use there,I can Upgrade My NAO.

Best Regards, Ishikawa.

There may be some compatibility but it would be best just to use 2.1 which is available here:
https://developer.softbankrobotics.com/us-en/downloads/nao-v5-v4

2.5 is intended mostly for Pepper.

What is the plan here guys. Does SoftBank intend to continue naoqi development for Nao or not? There is nothing official in the forum or community on this subject from SoftBank. I think the Nao developer community deserve a straight answer.

Please add your comment if you agree.

Regards,

Concerned Nao Developer

What is the plan here guys. Does SoftBank intend to continue naoqi development for Nao or not? There is nothing official in the forum or community on this subject from SoftBank. I think the Nao developer community deserve a straight answer.

Please add your comment if you agree.

Regards,

Concerned Nao Developer

I would also like to know if there is any intention to eventually update NAOqi for NAO. There are plenty of features that don't seem to be restriced to the Pepper platform, other than the difference in processor.There was a joint project with a school to have a more recent NAOqi update on a NAO robot (newer than the current release) that had my hopes up, but nothing else came of that. Was that testing to see if newer versions could be used on v5 NAO robot by all developers or was that a one-off special request?Would love to at least hear something concrete on the direction of NAO for the future.