7 posts / 0 new
Last post
No access to settings via tablet

Hi,
After the initial set-up of Pepper and connection to the wifi, we have not been able to access the settings menu anymore via the tablet. we only see coloured bubbles. Does anybody have a suggestion how to access it again?

Hi,
we faced the same problem with our Pepper.
You can access the settings view by saying "start settings" or via web.
This worked for us.

Hi,

i have the same issue. We started pepper did some set up, however it is now the tablet is stuck on the animation. Did you manage to make it work?

I think you need to have network connection (internet) established and ask pepper to "start settings". I've tried connected to a no internet access wireless network and got a "ok... sorry" response. Otherwise its back to softbank support as they can do stuff from the cloud end...

For newer people that might not realize, there is an ethernet port in the back of Pepper's head accessible with the brake key. Using this, you can connect via Choregraphe or the network without wireless, which is useful if the tablet has an issue.

As Callabots said.
It might also be necessary to restart the robot with the ethernet cable attached before you can connect. Press the chest button as usual to get the IP address.